UPDATED: 4/15/2020 – SEE NEW INFO BELOW
I would just like to start with, “I hope everyone is well and following the directions we receive on a daily basis to safeguard our health and that of our loved ones, families, friends and others.”
With this in mind, I felt perhaps I could give a brief overview of what is happening with Restylers International and our key Vendors. Keep in mind that many companies have reduced staff and shortened hours which can lead to delayed shipping/receiving of product.
As of Friday, March 20, 2020 we have been notified that the following Vendors will be temporarily closed due to “Stay at Home” directives in their local areas:
- SHARPLINE – 4/15/2020 – closed through 4/26/2020. 4/1/2020 Sharpline is closing at end of business 4/3/2020 for two weeks. Any custom orders must be received by noon Friday for shipment prior to closing. In stock product orders must be received by 3 PM for shipment prior to closing.
- SOLAR GARD – 3/31/2020 San Diego facility operational in production only
- GRIMCO – 3/31/2020 San Francisco Branch
- ROADWIRE – 3/27/2020 North American manufacturing plant closed
- 3D / U-ACE Custom Fit Floor Liners – 4/15/2020 Closed Fridays – all orders received after 12 PM PST on Thursdays will be processed on the next Monday.
The following Vendors are remaining open as of Friday, March 20, 2020:
- ACCESS Covers
- SOLAR GARD – Tempe, AZ and Largo, FL warehouses still open
- GRIMCO – 51 other US Branches remain open, no pickup orders
- ACCELE Electronics
- RESTYLERS’ CHOICE / CALIFORNIA-DREAM / SIGNTECH
- ROADWIRE – good supply of high-volume kits in stock and warehouses are shipping; overseas manufacturing plants still operational
I will update this article often as I receive any new notifications so please continue to check back.
I have not personally been notified of any of our fellow Restylers businesses being closed, but I am sure some of them have had to close briefly due to the direction to stay home as much as possible and practice social distancing. We hope all are able to weather the storm.
4/15/2020 – We are receiving word that quite a few of our RI Members are having to close for a brief time. Hopefully they will be up and running again soon, but more importantly, we hope they are all safe and healthy!!!
We sincerely wish the Best of Health to all and the Wisdom to stay safe!!!