GRIMCO has good news for Restylers International members. This comes in the form of PRICE DECREASES!!!
Price Decreases from Grimco
Grimco is very excited to announce that as of February 1st, 2022, you will see a number of changes made to our group discounted pricing. This comes in the form of PRICE DECREASES!!! Grimco’s National Accounts team worked diligently to realign pricing on over 200 core items for our network. The majority of the materials in this realignment are staples that most members use regularly. Grimco’s goal is to help alleviate some of the rising costs from the past two years and provide our network a competitive edge. Here is a brief summary of what product groups were included in these decreases:
- Corrugated Plastic
- Stakes, Frames, Posts
- Aluminum Sheets & Blanks
- Briteline Media & Laminates
- UltraBoard Products
GRIMCO is Wrappin’ Up the Industry
Grimco is also excited to announce that their Dallas Hub is now stocking the majority of colors of 3M™ 2080 and Avery Supreme Wrap color change films, with the ability to ship by the yard. With this update and the earlier stock additions to their Orange County and Atlanta Hubs, Grimco can now cover most of the US in 2 business days with by the yard service on these color change films. These options are all available to view on grimco.com.
- Grimco.com Product Pages:
Passes for ISA Expo
The ISA Expo will be here before you know it, and Grimco will have a booth with a wide selection of their equipment offering available for demonstration. As an exhibitor, Grimco does have complimentary trade show passes that they would like to make available for our network.
Register directly at: ISA INTERNATIONAL SIGN EXPO 2022 for a free visitor’s pass. They hope to see you there!
Effective after February 1st, 2022 and previously notified:
- 3M™ Graphics – Various Increases on some products – Obscure items and sizes (36″ primarily)
- Nekoosa – 8% Increase on RTape Products – Transfer/Application Tape
Effective March 1st, 2022:
- OLFA – 6-7% Increase on Products – Cutting Tools
- Gerber – 4-5% Increase on Products – Gerber Vinyl & Foils
- Trinity Products – Increase on Steel Products – Steel Square & Pipe Posts
Effective April 1st, 2022:
- Orafol Americas – 3.5% Increase on various Products
- Evonik Cyro Acrylic – 6-7% Increase on Acrylite Brand Sheets
Supply Chain Issues:
Some production times are getting slightly better, but several have not changed. Below is just a snapshot of the popular products & manufacturers that have delays in the US currently. Some manufacturers are also putting a temporary stop on the production of their less popular products to dedicate their production lines to the high demand products. We strongly encourage any customer looking for these particular items to reach out to their local Grimco rep for the most up to date information and the availability of possible alternatives.
- 3M™ – Extended lead times on all IJ products and laminates (30+ days), cut vinyl delays as well, core products on allocation
- Avery – 60 day lead times, MPI1105RS & DOL1360 on allocation
- Orafol – Extended lead times on some digital products and cut vinyl
- Briteline – Extended lead times on several digital medias and laminates
- – Particularly Duration, WrapCast, Window Perf, Rad Grafix & RollUp
- Clear Focus – Remaining backlog should shipping mid-March
- Duratex Banner – Very limited supply on some SKUs, alternative sizes and finishes available
Duratex Foamboard – Limited supply, production at a 16+ week lead time
Magnum Magnetics – Raw material coming in, but backlog has them at 13 week lead time
iON PVC (No Liner) – Limited supply, production at a 16-18 week lead time
- Palight PVC (PVC with Liner) – Limited supply, production at a 4-8 week lead time, no colored PVC
- Herculite Banner – 20 week lead time
Be sure to set up your Grimco.com account for ease of access and placing orders!