UPDATE: 2/24/2023 — WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT SHARPLINE ON SATURDAY MORNING, PLEASE PARK YOUR VEHICLES IN THE #2 LOT (SECOND DRIVEWAY), AND ENTER THROUGH THE EMPLOYEE ENTRANCE.
Friday – February 24
- Informal Welcome: Meet & Greet in Hotel Lounge – have a drink on RI!!
Saturday – February 25
- Doors open at Sharpline!!
- Arrive early for a continental breakfast and time to visit!
- Presentations: Formal Welcome from RI & Sharpline
- Discussion: How did Covid change your business? What is your plan for the future? How can RI help?
- Presentation & Demo: Ceramic Coatings with Tom Adams
- Tours of Sharpline
- Comments from attendees on morning session
- Preview of afternoon session
- Lunch: Hog Wild Barbecue!! A Wichita favorite provided by Sharpline
- Vendor presentaions:
- 1:00-1:20 – Grimco with Brian
- 1:25-1:45 – Solar Gard with Rob
- 1:45-4:00 – Vendor Expo – visit your favorite vendor
- 1:45-3:00 – Presentation & Demo: Tint and PPF with Tom Adams from Sharpline
- 3:15-3:45 – Presentation & Demo: Tonneau Covers with Seth from Access Covers
- 4:00-4:20 – Aftermarket Websites with BJ Leanse
- 4:25-4:45 – Shop RI of the Future with Tim from RI
- Discussion: What did you learn today? Preview of Sunday
- Carpool to ‘Old Town’ Wichita for dinner with your friends (12 minute drive) – link: ‘Old Town’ Restaurants
- or dinner at area restaurants
Sunday, February 26
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Carpool to ‘Doc’ hanger (2 minute drive)
- Tour ‘Doc’ – WWII Boeing B-29 – click this link for information on ‘Doc’
- Carpool to Sharpline (6 minute drive)
- Roundtable Discussions:
- Signage & Wraps
- Ceramic Coatings
- Automotive & Architectural Tint
- Paint Protection Film
- Truck Accessories
- Discussion – What did we learn from our conference?
- Presentation: Wrapup with Sharpline founder: Jack Snyder
We had an excellent Conference, with great business ideas and great association.. it’s great to see everybody and share ideas. Sharpline was great choice to have our Conference.
Sounds like a good conference especially when it starts off with….FREE BEER!!!!!
Val and I are looking forward to seeing you guys…