1/23 – NOTE: ROADWIRE TRAINING SCHEDULED FOR FEB 4 & 5 HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO AN UNFORESEEN SCHEDULING CONFLICT
We hope to reschedule soon and will notify all those that wanted to come. Thanks for understanding
2014 Restylers International Conference:
‘Together Toward Tomorrow’
LEATHER TRAINING CLASS – FEBRUARY 4 & 5 – ARLINGTON, TEXAS
Leather training will be provided by Roadwire and will include:
- The complete process of removing ‘OE’ interiors/covers and installing Roadwire leather covers.
- The correct procedure for installing Roadwire seat heaters and the 12V technology required.
- How to handle air bags and OCS sensors safely and correctly
- All current Roadwire brochures and samples to get started selling
- How to use “roadwire.com” for all their product needs, ordering, account management, etc. (must have RW account number)
- Who’s Who at Roadwire – including your Rep and who to go to for help with questions.
- “Selling’ Leather and Seat Heaters” will be discussed at the conference during ‘Vendor Day’ along with an installation demonstration in the break out room – two 45 minute sessions in the afternoon that day.
LOCATION: Roadwire facilities – Irving, Texas (near DFW airport)
- Arlington Hilton – 2401 East Lamar Blvd – Arlington, TX 76006 – Rate $109 (at completion of online registration for this class, you will automatically be taken to the ‘RI / Hilton Reservation’ page)
- Wingate – 850 West Walnut Hill Lane – Irving, TX – rate $79 – (must specify ‘Roadwire / RI Training’) – 972-751-1031
TIMES: 8:30-5:00 pm – Tuesday & Wednesday – February 4 & 5
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND: Prior to training you must submit an account application to Roadwire and
receive your Roadwire customer number.
COST: Cost is $299 per person to attend. Training fee will be applied as a credit on purchase of first leather kit or seat heaters.
MAXIMUM ATTENDEES: Attendance is limited to 8 trainees.