UPDATE FEB 15 – REMINDER:
- Be sure to bring your TRIM-LINE MEMORABILIA for the contest!
- There will be CASH PRIZES for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place PLUS for the ‘Ugliest’ piece of Trim-line memorabilia!!
- So don’t forget to bring all your old Trim-Line stuff and enter it to win!!
THIS JUST IN!!! MEMORABILIA CONTEST HEATING UP IN CHARLOTTE!!!
Whether you want to admit it or not, you know you have some of that STUFF from Trim-Line days tucked away, or maybe not. You might actually still be using some of that STUFF. So bring your favorite items along and let’s see what still remains after the dust settles!
Definition of MEMORABILIA:
- things that are remarkable and worthy of remembrance
- things that stir recollection or are valued or collected for their association with a particular field or interest
- Remarkable??? Maybe not so much!
- Stir recollection??? Boy howdy!
In all fairness, without Trim-Line, many of us would not be where we are today!
So, GO Trim-Line!!!
CONTEST RULES: You may bring pictures of items, however, to be judged, the actual item must be showcased on the “Winners Circle” table for eligibility. Your prized possessions will be marked with your name for safe return.