NOTE: see updates below in ‘RED’.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION LINK: CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
HOTEL RESERVATION LINK: Marriott North
The 2017 RI ‘Expanding Our Horizons’ Conference will be hosted by Restylers Choice at their facility in Cincinnati, Ohio, on Feb 16-19!!
You asked for it!
At the 2016 Conference in Charlotte, Doug Jacobs from Restylers Choice offered to use his facility in Cincinnati for our 2017 conference, and everyone quickly agreed!!
And if you recall, Doug promised he would arrange for good weather for us!!
While he may not have much control over the weather, he is planning a warm reception for us and some fun indoor activities. Please see the Agenda below, and watch for further details to be released as they become available!
Thursday – Feb 16 – Evening –
7:00-9:00pm – ‘Full Throttle Indoor Karting‘ – an evening of fun racing go karts and slot cars!!
For two hours we will have an entire track to ourselves!! Imagine the fun you can have crashing into old friends!!
After you have put your back out of place racing, play pool or race slot cars!!
– Sponsored by Restylers Choice and Restylers International –
- So to make sure we get to enjoy our FULL 2 HOURS OF TRACKTIME, be sure to ARRIVE at ‘Full Throttle Indoor Karting’ NO LATER THAN 6:15!!
- Upon arrival by 6:15 we will:
- have a brief Safety Course,
- be fitted with protective gear,
- and shown how to operate the carts (translated ‘what NOT to do in the carts!’).
- WE WILL CARPOOL, LEAVING AT 6:00pm!!
- MEET IN HOTEL LOBBY AT 5:45!!
- Also, we will have PIZZA and DRINKS available for our group in a private room (no beer – it doesn’t really go with driving – but don’t we wish it did!)
REGISTER NOW TO SPEED UP YOUR REGISTRATION AT THE TRACK – WHEN ASKED, ENTER EVENT CODE 284002 – CLICK HERE
A COUPLE NOTES – TO RACE, YOU MUST:
- Wear CLOSED TOE SHOES that firmly attach to your feet (no sandals, etc)
- Must wear a full faced helmet (available at track at no charge)
Friday – Feb 17 – Full Day –
TOURS OF Restylers Choice ONGOING ALL DAY
TRAININGS ONGOING ALL DAY – SEE BELOW:
- 9:00 – Welcome and Preview of the Day
- 9:15 – 5pm
- Advanced Paint Protection Film Class with Jose Picardo (courtesy of Solar Gard) – all day event – no fee
- Advanced Vehicle Wrap Class with Justin Pate – all day event – registration required and $195 per person fee
- To register for the Wrap Class, contact Lane Carter at Restylers Choice – 513-588-3700
- UPDATE 2/14 – ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!! Sign up now to participate!!
- Access Covers – ‘How to Sell Quality Over Price’
- Accele Electronics – ‘Collision Avoidance’
- Heads Up Displays
- Blind Spot Sensing
- Back Up Sensors
- Race Sport Lighting – ‘The Basics of LED’:
- Understanding the difference in product
- How to sell and overcome objections
- Sony – ‘Key Features and Technologies That Set Sony Apart from the Competition’:
- Proprietary blue tooth
- Solace Technologies – ‘Remote Start & Security’
- Remote Starter & Security Product Overview
- In-Vehicle Installation and Demonstration of Add-on Standalone Start
- RF Kit Integration
- AutoConnect Smartphone Control Integration
- Interface Module Information
- AutoConnect – ‘GPS Tracking, Fleet Management & Driver Coaching’
- Full Product Line Description
- In-Vehicle Installation of GPS Tracking Vehicle Control Module
- Smartphone Demonstration
- Dashboard Demonstration
- 12:00 – Lunch courtesy of new vendor: Sony
- 4:45 – Wrap up the day / Giveaways / Preview of Saturday
- 6:30 – 9:00pm – Top Golf – we will go around the corner for an evening of fun, games, and embarrassment!! To see what ‘Top Golf’ is, CLICK THIS LINK
Saturday – Feb 18 – Full Day –
- 9am – Welcome and Preview of the Day
- 9:10-9:40 – Chris Bell: ‘How to Boost Your Sales and Profit with Add-On Sales’
- 9:30-12:00 – Vendor Expo and Roundtables / Workshops
- 12:00 – Lunch courtesy of Solar Gard
- 12:30-3:30 – Vendor Expo and Roundtables / Workshops (con’d)
- 3:30 – 4:00 – Guest Speaker Allan (AJ) Keefe, Senior Manager Sema Pro Council, LTAA Council, & WTC Council: ‘How Restylers International and Sema Councils Are Working Together’
- 4:00-4:30 – Chris Bell: ‘How MAAP Helps You Fight the 800 Pound Gorilla’
- 4:30 – 5:00 – Wrap up / Loyalty Rewards / ‘Top Golf’ Awards
- 6:30-10:30 – Downtown Cincinnati – Restylers Choice will take us by bus to ‘Downtown Cincinnati‘ for an evening of fine dining and exploring – Sponsored by Restylers Choice
Sunday – Feb 19 – Morning –
- 9:00 – 9:10 – Welcome and best ‘Downtown Cincinnati’ stories
- 9:10 – 10:00 – RI Update and results of Social Media Experiment
- 10:15 – 12:15 – Doug Jacobs, CEO of Restylers Choice – ‘The Value of Strategic Planning’
- 12:15-12:30 – Wrapup
- Cincinnati Marriott North at 6189 Muhlhauser Road, West Chester, OH 45069
- The RI group rate is $115 including a full breakfast for 2.
- CLICK HERE to make your reservation now.
- NOTE: this years event will NOT be held at the hotel!!
- Instead, it will be held at Restylers Choice facilities, about 10 minutes away
- We will carpool from the hotel to Restylers Choice each day
Transportation – Flying in:
- Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International (CVG)
- 31 miles / 36 minutes south
- Dayton International Airport (DAY)
- 48 miles / 49 minutes north
A rental car is recommended:
- Either airport is about a 35-50 minute drive to Restylers Choice and the Marriott – an expensive cab ride!
- The Marriott does not have a courtesy shuttle, so we will need to carpool to Restylers Choice each day.
- There are a number of restaurants near the hotel – but for more selection, you will need a car or cab.
- All activities (except Cincinnati Downtown) will be centered around the north end of Cincinnati near the I-75 and I-275 interchange (Westchester Township)
- A car is highly recommended!!
- Addresses / phone numbers:
- Restylers Choice – 59 Techview Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45215 – 513-588-3700
- Marriott North – 6189 Muhlhauser Road, West Chester Township, OH 45069 – 513-874-7335 – RESERVATION LINK (details in article above)
- Full Throttle Indoor Karting – 11725 Commons Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45246 – 513-341-5278
- Top Golf – 9568 Water Front Drive, West Chester Township, OH 45069 – 513-342-6249
- Downtown Cincinnati – well… downtown Cincinnati of course!!
- More details will be released as they become available
- We hope to see you in Cincinnati in February!!