April is going to be a big month for our Vendor Partner SOLAR GARD. They would like to introduce a new line of Automotive Film, VORTEX IR™ Ceramic Film Series.
VORTEX IR™ FAST FACTS:
- Advanced nano ceramic technology rejects up to 96% of infrared rays
- Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) of up to 65%
- Blocks more than 99% of harmful UV Rays, preventing overexposure
- Rich black color
- Available in popular VLTS (5%, 15%, 25%, 35%, 45%) and in full range of widths (20″, 24″, 36″, 40″, 60″)
- Limited lifetime color stable transferable warranty backed by a National Dealer Network
In addition, please note some of the other new items happening at Solar Gard:
- UPGRADED ARCHITECTURAL WARRANTIES
- In an effort to continue to offer greater value to their network, they are pleased to announce major updates to their Solar Gard and Armorcoat Residential and Commercial Warranty Terms in the US and Canada. These updates can be found on their eWarranty Portal and in paper copy via their Service Centers.
- REDESIGNED FILM BOXES
- Stronger Construction
- Cleaner Design / New Artwork
- Addition of Helpful Rulers
- UPDATED DEALER CORNER AND BRAND NEW DIGITAL TOOLBOX
- The next time you Log In to Dealer Corner, not only will you notice a streamlined welcome page with easy links to their most frequently accessed resources — you will also be able to immediately access the Digital Toolbox, your one-stop-shop for all Solar Gard marketing assets and technical support.
- REVAMPED MY SOLAR GARD MOBILE APP
- They have incorporated key updates into the popular My Solar Gard Mobile App, including cloud syncing, push notifications and instant access to a mobile version of the new Digital Toolbox.
- VORTEX IS IN THE AUTO LINE UP AS OF APRIL 15th — The VORTEX Product Solar Gard spoke of in Long Beach is now in the Auto Line Up and an Official Launch takes place April 15th. It is going to be a winner in the Ceramic / IR Film World!