CLICK HERE to go to the new ‘Shop RI‘…
- …then on the left side click ‘Log In / My Account‘ to set up your account.
- (see below ‘How to Create an Account’ and ‘How to Place an Order’)
Features of ‘Shop RI’:
- There are MANY MORE Vendors on ‘Shop RI’ than on the old ‘Webline’. In fact, it is our intent to bring the majority of RI Vendors onto ‘Shop RI’.
- You can order from multiple RI Vendors on one order – each will be shipped from the appropriate Vendor.
- There is more information available on ‘Shop RI’ than on the old ‘Webline’, such as:
- where the part will ship from, IE: from a WD or from the manufacturer
- typical shipping cost (if available)
- a better description than previously
- fitment & technical specs (when available)
- shipping policy for that part number or vendor
- a sample picture
How to Create an Account:
CLICK HERE to start a new account – then follow the instructions. (please review the 2 notes below)
- NOTE 1 – APPROVAL:
- Once you set up your account, we will have to ‘approve’ it before you can order or see pricing – this prevents non-members from being able to order or see your prices.
- The system will notify us when you set up your account, and we will approve it within just a few minutes.
- If there is a delay, just give us a call at 800-678-6505 ext 1 Customer Service
- NOTE 2 – USER NAME & PASSWORD:
- If you had an account on the old ‘RI Webline’, the user name and password you used there will not work on ‘Shop RI’ – it is a completely new system.
- Just use your email address as ‘user name’, and use whatever password you want.
How to Place an Order:
Method 1 – if you already know your part number:
- On the left side under ‘User Area‘, enter the part number into the ‘Search Part Number‘ field…
- …then click ‘Go‘ (or hit ‘Enter’ on your computer)…
- …then click on the picture, and click ‘Add to Cart‘
Method 2 – if you do not know your part number:
- On the left side under ‘User Area‘, click ‘Year, Make, Model Search‘ …
- …find the appropriate Vendor and note the location of their search tool…
- …then click the Vendor link.
- After finding the correct part number on the Vendor’s search tool, enter it in the ‘Search Part Number‘ field on ‘Shop RI’ as described in ‘Method 1’.
Note: we use the Vendors’ search tool for 2 reasons:
- To keep your cost low: ‘Year, Make, Model Search’ tools are expensive to develop and maintain.
- To ensure better accuracy: Simply put, the Vendor is more familiar with his products than anyone, and his search tool will always be the most accurate available.
‘Shop RI’ future:
- With an October, 2016, launch, we intend to have several of our existing RI Vendors online before Sema, and the remaining ones online by early 2017.
- As we develop new RI Vendors, the majority of them will go on ‘Shop RI’.
- As we go forward, we plan to continue to develop and improve ‘Shop RI’, and expect it to become a big factor in the way we do business.
- We appreciate your support, and welcome your comments and suggestions!!