Vendors - Colorbond
The easiest way to restore or change the color of leather, carpet, plastics or metal in cars, boats, or motorcycles.
- COLORBOND penetrates the surface of leather, vinyl, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, polyurethane, lexan, thermal plastic urethane, metal, and (TPO) polypropylene, and forms a molecular bond that restores or changes the color permanently.
- COLORBOND is dry to the touch in 45 seconds and bonds within 10 minutes. The vehicle can be used within minutes of aplication.
- COLORBOND will not crack, flake, or peel.
- The grain simulation is never altered or hidden, no matter how many times COLORBOND is applied.
- The suppleness or "hand" is never affected and does not become stiff or brittle.
- A base and tinting system is available so an OEM color match is achieved each and every time.
- COLORBOND is easy to use. In many cases COLORBOND is a one step process.
- COLORBOND is UV stable.
- COLORBOND can be used on dash panels, seats, instrument panels, steering wheels, airbag covers, convertible tops, mirrors, and exterior trim. Virtually any where on a car or boat.
- COLORBOND is OEM approved and used by The Ford Motor Company.
Buff lightly with 1500 wet dry sandpaper
Clean with acetone
Apply mist coat and heat at 140°F for 10 minutes
Apply 3 mist coats of ColorBond
|Thermal plastic urethane|
Add some style to your ride today by refurbishing that worn out interior!