2015 ‘Restylers Helping Restylers’ Conference Agenda
THURSDAY AFTERNOON – Golf Outing – Sponsored by Solar Gard and Restylers International – if you have not signed up and want to play, click here: REGISTER
FRIDAY – Training Day – we have these scheduled events / training sessions:
- Solar Gard – PPF Training – ongoing hands on training throughout the day
- Grimco – Signage Training including demo of the HP L360 Latex printer – see related article HERE
- Roadwire – hands on – will do a complete leather and seat heater installation
- Mid State Distributing – will have classroom with a number of 12 volt vendors doing presentations throughout the day, including: Rostra, Blaupunkt, Renegade, Solace, I-Datalink, Fortin, Brandmotion
SATURDAY – Vendor Expo with presentations, door prizes, Loyalty Rewards, etc
SUNDAY – Business Conference Agenda:
- ‘Restylers Helping Restylers’ – Tim Thomerson – Where did the new RI theme come from? what does it mean? has it worked?
- Efficiencies and Technologies – Doug Jacobs from Restylers Choice – how to make our businesses run more efficiently
- What Do I Need to Know About the Internet? – Tom Elliott from Webdrafter.com – Tom, a published author and proven industry speaker, will help us understand how to increase profits and get positive results through our websites. He will answer our questions about web design, social media, reputation management, search engine placement, etc, and how all these affect our businesses.
- Member Input – Guy Howie – Open forum: comments, ideas, suggestions, presentations, etc from our members
- Review & Wrapup – Tim Thomerson