2016 RI ‘Winners Circle’ Conference Agenda:
UPDATE FEB 15:
- CLICK HERE to view and print an up to date copy of the agenda
Thursday, Feb 18
1:00 to 5:30 – ‘Over the Wall’ Tour #1 to Charlotte Motor Speedway:
- There will be 2 tours to Charlotte Motor Speedway, one on Thursday and the other on Friday. Choose either date that works with your calendar. Tour cost is $20 per person. Both days have limited availability and will be filled on a ‘1st registered’ basis.
- The Thursday tour will leave from the hotel lobby at 1:15 and carpool about 30 minutes to Charlotte Motor Speedway for the 2 hour tour, and will return to the hotel at about 5:30.
- CLICK THIS LINK for details of the ‘Over the Wall’ tour (which includes the ‘Feel the Thrill’ tour).
Friday, Feb 19
- Mid State Distributing will host several 1 hour long sessions at the hotel with popular 12 volt suppliers in a classroom setting, including questions and answers and open discussion. If you are in 12 volt, or are interested in it, be sure to attend.
- 9am – Solace
- 10am – ADS
- 11am – Rostra
- 12pm – Lightning Audio
- 1pm – Accelevision
12:00 to 4:30 – ‘Over the Wall’ Tour 2 to Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Same as the Thursday tour except the Friday tour leaves the hotel lobby at 12:15 and returns about 4:30pm.
5:30 to 10:00 – Welcome Reception and Dinner
- 5:30pm – Doors open with a Cash Bar and association
- 6:30 – Dinner with friends
- 7:00-8:30 – Welcome and ‘How to Sell to Dealerships and Why Leather’ with Dave Edmonson from Roadwire
Saturday, Feb 20
9:00 to 5:00 – Vendor Expo
- Doors open 8:30am
- Includes Vendor Tables, Vendor Round Table Discussions, Vendors Demo’s, Presentations, and more…
- Plus an ‘RI Member Input Round Table‘ – throughout the day we will have sessions with RI Staff and Owners where Members can sit down and share with them what they like, what they don’t like, suggestions for the future, etc. We look forward for this opportunity for Member input.
4:45- ‘Trimline’ Memorabilia Contest!!
- We have talked about this before, and now it is time to do it.
- Do you still have cool things from the ‘Trimline days’? Maybe one of those great mustard colored shirts? or the orange striped ones? or some of those old stripes? or one of those ceramic trucks? or…
- Whatever it is, bring your best ‘Trimline’ items from the ‘good ole days’ and put them on the ‘Winners Circle’ table Saturday morning.
- We will all vote on the best ones and at the end of the day we will award prizes for those with the best Trimline memorabilia!
Sunday, Feb 21
9:00 to 1:00 – Business Meeting with Doug Jacobs from Restylers Choice
- Doors open 8:30am
- Open Discussion: How Can We Stay in the ‘Winners Circle’ – Results of the RI Round Tables from Saturday
- ‘Professionalism, Perception, & Profitability’ with Doug Jacobs from Restylers Choice
- Wrap-Up: Conclusions, Lessons Learned, Implementation
3:00 – 6:00 – Tour Nascar Hall of Fame
- For those that can stay, we will walk about 3 blocks down to the ‘Nascar Hall of Fame’
- We will leave the hotel lobby at 2:45
- Cost is $16.00 per person
- CLICK THIS LINK for details of the Nascar Hall of Fame
- Premier Members – 2 attendees at no cost
- Basic Members – $100 per person
CLICK HERE for the Agenda
CLICK HERE to Register
CLICK HERE for Hotel information
CLICK HERE for the conference ‘Start Here’ page