We will keep this post updated regularly as new information becomes available.
UPDATES will be dated and in BOLD RED INK.
- Saturday & Sunday – Feb 15 & 16 – RI CONFERENCE at Solar Gard Largo Service Center
- Monday – Feb 17 – FUN DAY!!
- UPDATE 9/23 – Fishing Trip – Frank Perales is putting together a fishing trip for those that want to go – details will be posted as soon as available
- UPDATE 9/23 – Golf Outing – a day on the course with your friends!!
- Tuesday through Saturday – Feb 18 – 22 – Cruise!!
- Click here for cruise details: 2020 RI Cruise
- UPDATE 9/23 – Solar Gards’ Training Facilites at 8585 Somerset Drive, Largo, Florida, which is about 15 minutes from the hotel.
- If you don’t have a car, no worries! RI will provide a shuttle service from the hotel to the conference each day.
HOTEL: UPDATE 9/23
- Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park
- Room rate: $163
- Complimentary hourly shuttle to Tampa International Airport and to St Pete / Clearwater International Airport
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Complimentary parking
- Phone – 727-540-0050
- UPDATED 9/24 – Reservation link: Hilton / RI Reservation link
- NOTE: this link will accept reservations at the $163 rate from Friday Feb 14 through Tuesday Feb 18
- The hotel has guaranteed us the $163 rate 3 days before and 3 days after those dates on a ‘space available’ basis, but you must call the hotel directly at 727-540-00500
- If the ‘reservations’ clerk cannot give you the $163 rate, go ahead and make the reservation, then email the confirmation number to email@example.com – we will have them correct it.
- Link to hotel for more info: Hilton St Petersburg Carillon Park
- Cutoff date for Hotel reservations is January 17 – so don’t forget to book your room soon!
GETTING THERE BY AIR:
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- largest number of flights / carriers
- about a 20 minute ride to hotel
- St Pete / Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
- practically across the street from the hotel
- Allegiant is currently the only commercial airline
We will continue to post more information as it becomes available!!