We will keep this post updated regularly as new information becomes available. New info will be dated and in bold red ink.
Grimco’s Showroom in Long Beach, California – 2386 East Artesia Blvd – Long Beach, CA 90805
- Thursday – Feb 14 – Golf and/or Fishing Outing (tentative)
- Friday & Saturday – Feb 15 & 16 – Conference and Training’s at Grimco’s facilities in Long Beach, California
- UPDATE 8/21 – Training planned at this time: PPF and Vehicle Wraps – Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced
- UPDATE 9/26 –
- Presentation: New Market for Traffic Signs On Private Property – Grimco
- Presentation: What Are the Markets for Window, Wall, & Floor Graphics? – Grimco
- Presentation: Plotters & Printers Galore – Grimco
- Sunday – Feb 17 – Trip to Catalina for a relaxing day on the island
UPDATE 8/21 – HOTEL:
- Long Beach Marriott (next to Long Beach Airport – LGB)
- 4700 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach, CA 90815
- Rate: $149 per night Thursday-Sunday ($169 per night before or after the show dates)
- Reservation link: Marriott Reservation Link
- (NOTE: if you plan to arrive / depart more than a day earlier / later, call 562-627-8023 and ask for Shannon)
- Hotel amenities:
- Free shuttle from Long Beach Airport (not from LAX or John Wayne)
- Free shuttle to restaurants & shopping within a 3 mile radius
- Pool, restaurant, bar, free internet, etc
- Free parking
- Hotel link – Long Beach Marriott
- Tim’s Comments: This is a very nice hotel.
- They have a restaurant, plus a genuine bar that also serves food (not the typical hotel bar)
- Their pool area is one of the nicest I have seen, so if you enjoy sitting by the pool, this is the place!
- They are right next to the Long Beach Airport, so if possible, fly into Long Beach rather than LAX or John Wayne and they will pick you up with their free shuttle.
- Grimco’s Long Beach showroom which is about 15 minutes from the hotel.
- If you don’t have a car, no worries! RI will provide a shuttle service from the hotel to the conference each day.
UPDATE 8/21 – GETTING THERE BY AIR:
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- Advantages: this is your most convenient option – it is right next to the hotel. If you fly into LGB, you really won’t need a car (unless you just want one).
- Disadvantages: fewer flights – fewer cheap flights – so book early!!
- Airlines that fly into LGB: Alaska, American, Delta, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, United
- John Wayne Airport (SNA) – about 30 minutes southeast – a good option.
- Advantages: smaller and easier than LAX
- Disadvantages: fewer flights – fewer cheap flights – 30 minute drive.
- Airlines that fly into SNA: Alaska, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United, WestJet
- LAX – 30 minutes northwest under ideal conditions, but up to an hour in LA traffic.
- Advantages: cheapest flights – most flights available.
- Disadvantages: huge airport – 30 minutes away, in good traffic.
- Airlines that fly into LAX: pretty much all of them
Stay tuned for more as we work out the details!!